AppliFX Pro - Unique FX! hasn't been added to any lists.
We Have this App
No one owns this app
Link to this App:
Embed this App on your site:
From the creator of Top 25 Free Photo App - iQuikSplash, comes AppliFX Pro! Unique Photo effects with AppliFX! No other photo apps have some of the unique FX in AppliFX.
See Video of a Demo Here:
** All photos will be resized to 800pixels for best/fast operation ** (Though we are working towards higher resolution soon!)
** This app has been tested on iPod Touch 8GB to ensure performance and no memory issues **
Most of the graphics filters available in this app are unique and customized using smart mathematical algorithms.
The filters available in this app are:
AREA HUE SPLASH
VIVID - Change hue of a color in the photo easily!
QUIKSPLASH - Color splashing made easy!
SIN - creates effects like seen in the Movie Sin City (Sin City is copyright by 2005 Dimension Film and TroubleMaker Studio)
For more AppliFX sample photos, visit the AppliFX Flickr Group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/applifx
* NOTE: Some effects do not show any difference when mixed together due to the nature of the algorithm. (For example, Sepia and Grayscale mixed together only yields Sepia)
QUICK GUIDE TO USE:
1. Once the app is ran, tap the Load Button on the left. Choose from where you want to load the photo - Camera Roll or Photo Library
2. Once the photo is loaded, you can Pan and Zoom it by tapping the Pan.Zoom button. Drag your finger on the photo to pan, or pinch/unpinch with your 2 fingers to Zoom or UnZoom.
3. To Appli FX, tap the AppliFX button where you will be shown the FX window. Scroll the FX available and on the right the Before and After images. Tap the Info button to know more about the selected FX.
4. Some FX enables you to fine adjust the amount of FX to be applied, where there will appear a vertical slider in the middle. Adjust it to your liking.
5. Once you are done, Tap Appli to apply the FX to your photo.
6. Finally adjust the Contrast/Brightness by using the horizontal sliders at the top of the main window. ** It is recommended for you to adjust these AFTER you applied an FX since it is a bit slow ~2-3sec tested on an iPhone. **
7. Once you are happy with the results. Just tap Checkout button, it will bring you to another window where you can Save the photo to your device, or publish it to your Facebook.
Finally, if you find this version better, do at least rate my app. Or better still write a review! And if there are any features you would like to have for further improvement, just shout at my email. Thanks!