Ian`s Laces 10 ways to lace shoes (Lite) hasn't been added to any lists.
We Have this App
No one owns this app
Link to this App:
Embed this App on your site:
* News about the Full Version (48 ways):
* #1 in US Reference category 11-Nov-2009.
* From Ian Fieggen ("Professor Shoelace"),
* Creator of "Ian's Shoelace Site", the web's
* #1 ranked web site about shoelaces.
A WORLD OF SHOE LACING OPTIONS:
How do you lace your shoes? Most just use basic Criss-Cross Lacing. You may be surprised at what's possible!
- Lacing for a funky or stylish look
- Lacing for comfort (eg. running shoes)
- Lacing for security (eg. ice or roller skates)
- Lacing for ease of tightening (eg. tall boots)
- Lacing with two or more colors
- Lacing to adjust for overly long or short laces
INTRODUCING - IAN'S LACES Lite:
Ian has re-drawn all of his diagrams and instructions to make best use of the iPhone's screen, and put them together into a fun and easy-to-use format.
"Ian's Laces Lite" includes 10 different lacing methods, many with several variations, for a total of 27 possibilities.
Ever popular methods, such as:
- Criss Cross Lacing
- Over-Under Lacing
- Straight Bar (European) Lacing
- Shoe Shop Lacing
- Bow Tie Lacing
Methods to get you noticed, such as:
- Lattice Lacing (with 8 Variations!)
- Roman Lacing
- Half & Half Bar Bi-Color Lacing
- Half & Half Loopback Bi-Color Lacing
Special purpose methods, such as:
- One Handed Lacing (no knot required)
SIMPLE TO USE:
Browse easily through the pictures and descriptions to find a method you like. Switch to a full-screen, color-coded diagram, which you can even place alongside your shoe. Access detailed step-by-step instructions and helpful tips with just a touch. It's never been so easy to re-create a lacing method without getting into a hopeless tangle.
I hope that you enjoy "Ian's Laces" and that you can use it to breathe new life into your lace-up footwear.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES:
If you've enjoyed or benefited from any of these lacing methods, tell your story! Write a review and share your experiences, thus helping others to realize the possibilities of "Ian's Laces".
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
For over ten years, Ian Fieggen has been creating, collecting and illustrating shoe lacing styles and answering people's shoelace-related questions from all over the world. Ian has been featured in prestigious newspapers such as The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post, magazines as diverse as Runner's World, Sneaker Freaker and Esquire, as well as on radio and television.