A great app to track and visualize many aspects of strength training. This is part of a family of apps used to track health and fitness. If you would like to track more than just strength training then check out FitView.
As information is recorded over time you can see detailed graphs to understand trends.
You can email the information in a format that can be read by the popular spread sheet applications.
Since this information may be very important to you, you can back it up to your computer is connected to the same wireless system as your iPhone/iPod. No more relying on iTunes to backup your data.
Track Strength Training:
- Several strength training exercises are set up by default.
- If the exercise you want to track is not in the default list then you can create your own.
- Each exercise tracks notes, number of sets, and for each set, you can track weight, reps, and rest time.
- Each person can have their own profile including name, age, height, & gender, with ideal weight calculated for you.
- Sophisticated graphing containing averages and totals. Trends are based on week, month, year, last 7 days, last 30 days, last 365 days, or all.
- Supports both english and metric system.
- International character support for any text typed in.
To see all the details of this app, view the complete Users Guide on the website at www.senygma.com.