Coaches Log for Life, Business and Executive Coaches
Manage your clients, record your notes and keep your coaching logs up to date instantly.
Designed by a Coach to reduce the time spent working on administration and increase time coaching, the Coaches Log is a practice management system for Life, Business and Executive Coaches.
As Coaching builds as a profession the need to keep accurate notes is not only becoming a legal requirement but also a requirement for achieving and maintaining accreditation. The best time to take these notes and to complete reflection is directly after a session has occurred. For Coaches who meet clients outside their own office this usually means setting time aside either later in the day or later in the week to update your notes. At this point your reflections may not be as accurate as they were directly after coaching.
The Coaches log allows you to record all of this information in a few minutes directly after the coaching session. With a few keystrokes all of your notes can be captured, recorded and emailed within minutes of the coaching session finished
The Coaches log allows you to
- Keep a diary of your clients
- Record your clients Goals and achievements
- Record Session Goals, notes, and tasks
- Record hours spent with each client
- Record total hours spent Coaching
- Record Expenses and Payment Status for each client
- Keep a reflective log on your own coaching ability
- Email Session notes to the Client
- Email Reflective Log to your self
With these features the Coaches Log can be an invaluable tool for Coaches, reducing time spent on administration and increasing time spent Coaching.