iPocket Draw (Lite) is the first vectorial drawing software for iPhone and iPod touch.
With iPocket Draw (Lite), you can:
- draw polygons, lines, rectangle, ovals, arcs and texts;
- in continues or dashes lines;
- in black, blue, red, green, yellow;
- select every object of the drawings (one after another);
- change his geometry or its attributes of drawings;
- or erase it;
- including texts;
- scroll the drawings with two fingers including while drawings of an object;
- zoom in or out;
The tool \"Free line\" (icon with the point) works in 2 ways :
1) with shapes recognition and vectorization of the drawing when the tool is selected in grey;
2) normal free line, when the tool is selected in blue;
You change the way of the tool by reselect it.
With iPocket Draw Lite, you can not store your drawings.
For that, see iPocket Draw, full version, which can store and manage them (delete, rename, duplicate) and also send them by mail as DXF or RealCADD files.