!!! Extended Sale. Buy now before the price goes up !!! TurboScan turns your iPhone into a smart scanner for receipts, whiteboards, documents, and business cards. Scan your everyday text documents with the best quality available on the iPhone and email them as PDFs or JPEGs in seconds!
"Best quality images of receipts of any "scanning" app I've tried ... quick & easy to adjust brightness, etc. Makes sending expense reports by email a snap!"
> TurboScan user.
We encourage our users to rate and review TurboScan!
TurboScan uses advanced image-processing algorithms to completely eliminate uneven lighting and shadows and improve contrast. The result is the clearest and most readable scans possible from the iPhone's camera. Not only do you get scans with true copier-machine quality; TurboScan is also the fastest and smartest iPhone app of its kind. It uses sophisticated artificial intelligence algorithms for automatic document edge detection, and all processing takes less than four seconds.
In addition, only TurboScan offers SureScan, our proprietary scanning mode that delivers sharper images with less jitter or smear. SureScan requires taking three pictures of the same document with the iPhone camera. Then, using our advanced algorithm, TurboScan uses the best available image data to provide you with the clearest scan of your document.
SureScan mode for jitter-free scans
Automatic document edge detection
Instant same-window one-tap brightness, rotation, and color controls
Email document as PDF or JPEG, or save to library
Compact attachments with adjustable size
High-quality perspective and auto aspect ratio correction
Ultra-fast processing (under 4 seconds)
Smaller app memory footprint
NOTE: TurboScan was designed to work with text documents only. Pictures of regular objects or pictures inside text documents will be distorted.
1. On the app's main menu, tap "Scan from camera." To use SureScan mode, tap "SureScan (3x)."
To open an image from the iPhone's library instead, tap "Scan from library."
2. Take a single picture of your document. (In SureScan mode, take three pictures). Processing starts automatically.
Note that if your iPhone model is not 3GS, you must hold it at least 10-12 inches away from the document to avoid out-of-focus scans. Also, for best results make sure your document is well lit.
Use a darker background for your documents for best edge detecting.
3. If edge detection was not successful, the "Adjust document frame" screen appears. Adjust the frame by dragging the corners to match the corners of your document. When finished, tap "Done."
4. On the Preview screen, adjust brightness, rotation, and color mode. When finished, tap "Next."
5. To email as PDF or JPEG, tap "Email document." To save to camera roll, tap "Save document."
6. Tap "Done" to return to the main menu.
We are constantly improving TurboScan, and we value our customers' opinions and feedback. Please contact us at our support link.