Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder is becoming one of the most diagnosed disorders among children and even adults these days. Many years ago, the acronym ADHD was virtually unheard of. When you get the word that you or your child has ADHD, you might feel overwhelmed wondering where you can turn for information on how to deal with this new thing in your life.
With an ADHD child or adult, the first thing to do is to gather as much information as you possibly can. Its imperative that you understand what ADHD is, what the symptoms are, and how to deal with those symptoms.
Do any of the following statements apply to your child?
- Their room is a hopeless mess with papers, toys, and clothing everywhere? This is normal for a teenager, but not so normal with an 8-year old!
- They cant concentrate even while playing?
- They make careless mistakes while doing homework even when he knows the material?
- Teachers are always contacting you about your child to report bad behavior.
- Your child often loses items that she needs like school supplies.
- Does he/she always have to be standing up even when he/she should be sitting down?
- Your child speaks quickly with little to no thought about what is being said.
- They butt in during conversations with topics that are completely off the topic being discussed.
When you become familiar with what ADHD is and how it presents itself, it is often easier to identify those who have the disorder. So many people have misconceptions about ADHD, and its time to put those in the vault and lock them away forever!
So what will you learn in this app? Heres a little sneak peek:
- The advantages and disadvantages of medication
- What behavior changes need to be made
- How families can cope with an ADHD person
- How to parent an ADHD child
- Building your ADHD childs self-esteem
- Why your child is so angry and how to defuse that anger
- And much more!
\"Coping With ADHD\" app also includes these great features:
- Full support for native copy and paste. You can copy text snippets and then paste into an email, etc. to send to your friends!
- Bookmark your favorite pages for quick and easy access
- Text and fonts optimized for clear, easy reading on screen
- Simple navigation from section to section
- Navigate through pages by using finger swipes and/or buttons
- Cool page flip animations :)
- Simple, uncluttered user interface which allows you to focus on reading
- Self-contained app, NO Internet connection required
- Use it anywhere, anytime!