Ever wondered if your phone number spells any words? Now your iPhone and iPod touch can be used to find these phone words.
1. First, enter the number you are interested in. You can do this with the scrolling picker wheel, or a standard numeric keypad, or import the number from your contacts list.
2. Click \"Show Letters\" to display the letters for each digit in your phone number.
3. Finally click \"Show List\" which will display all the combinations.
1. You can lock down any letter you like so that only combinations with that letter in that position are displayed.
2. You can change the number or digits in the phone number from 7 up to 11.
3. You can require vowels in any displayed combinations.
4. A dictionary lookup is not included, but there is an option to only display combinations that are pronounceable.
5. There is also another option to have the scrolling picker wheel cycle through all the combinations.