Orange County Paramedic hasn't been added to any lists.
We Have this App
No one owns this app
Link to this App:
Embed this App on your site:
------Orange County, California---------
This program is a comprehensive list and overview of the drugs used by paramedics, as well as a reference of the most common home medications and their classes.
This program was created by a paramedic for paramedics.
The program includes:
1) All the Orange County Medications approved for use by the Orange County EMS.
2) One-hundred and eleven (111) of the most commonly used emergency medications. Conforms to the 1998 U.S. DOT EMT-Paramedic National Standard Curriculum and 2005 AHA Guidelines.
3) Fourteen-hundred and seventy-three (1473) common home medications and their classes.
4) List defining home medication classes
5) Orange County EMS Treatment Guidelines
6) Orange County Administrative Guidelines