Microsoft Office Excel 2007 Visual Basic for Applications Step by Step hasn't been added to any lists.
We Have this App
No one owns this app
Link to this App:
Embed this App on your site:
By Reed Jacobson
Published by Microsoft Press (http://oreilly.com/catalog/9780735624023)
Quickly teach yourself how to automate tasks and create custom spreadsheet solutions with Excel 2007 Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). With Step By Step, you set the pacebuilding and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
* Create macros to automate repetitive tasks
* Automatically format charts, shapes, and text
* Manipulate tables and other objectseven build PivotTable reports
* Write your own functions and procedures
* Use loops and conditions to add decision logic to macros
* Build custom command buttons, dialog boxes, and user forms
Your all-in-one learning experience includes:
* Files for building skills and practicing the books lessons
* Fully searchable eBook
* Windows Vista Product Guide eReferenceplus other resources on CD
* All CD, DVD, and other supplemental content related to this app can be accessed for free at: http://examples.oreilly.com/9780735624023/.
Superb Reading Features
* Full book text search
* Several fonts and themes to choose from
* Built-in dictionary
* The ability to add annotations
* Landscape view
* Extensive cross-referencing and working hyperlinks
* Zoom function for images and screenshots
Lexcycle is the creator of Stanza Bookbinder which was used to create this standalone book application. Stanza Bookbinder is based on the popular iPhone Ebook reading application, Stanza. For more information about Stanza, visit www.lexcycle.com.