seeLevel - the visual clinometer hasn't been added to any lists.
We Have this App
No one owns this app
Link to this App:
Embed this App on your site:
seeLevel is an agumented reality clinometer that let you measure angles of objects viewed through the camera. This greatly increases the the usability of the iPhone as a Clinometer/Level.
With seeLevel you can for example:
- Find the angle relative to the horizon (like a sextant)
- Get the vertical line to the ground (like a plumb)
- Estimate the tilt of objects in the distance
- Calculate the height of, or distance to, an object (Inclinometer).
- The unit of the input and output distances are always the same so you can use any unit you wish (meter, feet, yards etc)
- Use it as a conventional level, independent of the camera
- Zoom in the measured object to improve accuracy